- What is the minimum balance to be maintained in current account?
- What are the types of current account?
- What are the documents required to open a current account?
- Which is best bank for current account?
- What is the minimum balance for current account in SBI?
- What are the charges for current account?
- How can I know my SBI current account balance?
- What are the disadvantages of current account?
- What is minimum monthly balance?
- What is the benefit of current account?
- How can I register for current account in SBI?
What is the minimum balance to be maintained in current account?
Current Account Monthly Average Balance and Withdrawal Limit 2020BankMinimum Average BalanceHDFC Bank Regular Current AccountRs.10,000 per quarterBank of Baroda Baroda Small Business Current AccountQuarterly Average Balance Rs.
2,500SBI Regular Current AccountRs.
10,000Axis Bank Normal Current AccountRs.
10,0002 more rows.
What are the types of current account?
Let’s take a look at the different types of current accounts there are, which are based on the different requirements you might have.Premium Current Account.Standard Current Account:Foreign Currency Account:Packaged Current Account:Single Column Cash Book.
What are the documents required to open a current account?
Documents Required to Open a Current Bank AccountDuly Signed Application Form with a Photograph.Identity Proof like copy of PAN Card and Aadhaar Card of all directors or partners.Address Proof like telephone bill or electricity bill.A cheque for opening current bank account.
Which is best bank for current account?
Best Bank for Current Account in India 2020#1. ICICI Bank Current Account (For Best Technology)#2. HDFC Bank Current Account (For Best Products)#3. IndusInd Bank Current Account (Lower AMB yet Great Features)#4. Axis Bank Current Account.#5. Citi Bank Current Account (For Global Business)#6. State Bank of India Current Account (Widespread Reach)#7. … #8.More items…•
What is the minimum balance for current account in SBI?
SBI Current Account Minimum Balance and ChargesSBI Current AccountSBI Current Account Minimum BalanceNon Maintenance ChargesRegular Current AccountRs. 10,000Non Rural – Rs. 5,000 Rural – Rs. 2,500
What are the charges for current account?
Upto Rs. 10000: Rs. 2.50/- + GST.Above Rs 10,000/- and upto Rs 1.00 lakh : Rs 5/- + GST.Above Rs 1.00 lakh and upto Rs 2.00 lakh: Rs 15/- + GST.Above Rs 2.00 lakhRs 25/- + GST.
How can I know my SBI current account balance?
With SBI SMS banking and mobile services, customers can get account balance, mini statement instantly by just giving a missed call or sending an SMS from their registered mobile number on the SBI balance enquiry toll free number – 9223766666. In a few seconds, they will receive balance details on their phone.
What are the disadvantages of current account?
(1) No Interest on Deposits. … (2) High Cost of Bank Services. … (3) Limit of Free Cheque Books and Free Demand Drafts. … (4) Cap on Free Cash Deposits & Free Cash Withdrawals. … (5) Higher Amount of Monthly Account Balance Maintenance. … (6) Confusing Fine Print. … (7) Transaction Fees. … (8) Bill Payments cannot be Automated.
What is minimum monthly balance?
Monthly Average Balance (MAB), also known as the minimum average balance is nothing but the minimum amount you are required to maintain in your Savings Account every month. The figure is calculated at the end of each month and failure to maintain this minimum average balance will result in penalties.
What is the benefit of current account?
You can also avail many other services such as free issue of pay orders, demand drafts, instantaneous transfer of funds and zero balance. If you have a sufficiently large business you can have access to a relationship manager who is the point person for your current account.
How can I register for current account in SBI?
Online Current Account Application Process in Brief Download and Print the Account Opening Form (AOF) using ARN sent on registered mobile number. Visit the selected branch with account opening form, photograph and applicable KYC documents.